Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving in Florida

Whew, I had a great Thanksgiving!! Mommy, Daddy, and I drove down to Florida and visited Granny, Papa, and all of my Florida family. It was so fun to meet them all & I look forward to visiting again soon!


We visited Uncle Wade's house and met his puppy, Jake.

Jake was very well-behaved and I can't wait until I can chase him around!

We went to Aunt Tina and Uncle Lance's house for dinner. It was delicious & Papa loved playing with me.

Thanksgiving lunch was such a treat! Everyone came over to Granny & Papa's house to eat. Papa did a great job with the turkey! :)

Brother Mark and Miss Kelly came by to visit after lunch. I loved being held by Mark!

And Miss Kelly made me laugh!

Hanging out with Daddy and Uncle Wade after lunch...

My sweet cousin, Bailey.
Aunt Tina and I enjoyed the afternoon too...

Our entire family got together for the first time in years...I was sleeping during the group picture but aren't they a good looking group?!

What would Thanksgiving be without some football?

My first bonfire was great fun---I look forward to enjoying the s'mores when I'm bigger!
Papa and Uncle Ryan enjoying the bonfire...

My cousin Bailey loved giving me hugs. She's such an adorable girl!

I enjoyed swinging with Granny on the porch swing!

Uncle Tommy and Aunt Arlene came by to visit before we left. Uncle Tommy loved kissing on me and is so funny!!



















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so good!! I hope I look as good as you soon! I LOVE the pic of you in front of the fire. I can't wait for the boys to meet! Lots of Love!
Gable

Tripp, Jack, Charlotte said...

Hey, one of the first things that popped into my head when I saw the pictures was how good you looked- you really look great- I'm jealous! Here you are looking wonderful and I'm blowing up more and more like the michelin marshmallow man everyday!