Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Mommy's Tag

Well, I too have been "tagged" by Domenica (BellaRose's precious Mommy) and must pass along 10 things that you don't already know about me. Walker has let me borrow "his forum" for one post but he'll be back next time!
Hmmm...here goes...

1. I must have the TV/car volume on an even number.
2. I LOVE to take showers. Before Walker, I had to have at least 2/day. Now I'm doing good to get one some days, but my hair must be washed by bedtime!
3. I can watch any sport and be entertained. Golf, especially Tiger Woods, is my favorite but any will do.
4. The first month of Walker's life was a blur. Now, we don't know what we did before he was born. Our lives must have been pretty boring.
5. I'm a pretty big fan of reality shows. 'The Biggest Loser' and 'Dancing with the Stars' are currently on our DVR.
6. My heart melts everytime Walker smiles. He now laughs with his mouth wide open when he gets really tickled and has this smile where he raises his eyebrows...precious!
7. I played the clarinet in middle school and don't think I ever played one full song. Nothing like faking every practice and concert! (Sorry Stutz! ;) )
8. I check people.com way too many times during the day. I can't get enough of celebrity photos!
9. I would eat Skittles for every meal if I could.
10. I don't have much interest in technology; thus, passing up an iphone from my husband! I'd rather buy diapers! :)

Some of these things you may have known about me and some maybe not but it was all I could come up with. I now "tag" all that want to contribute and share their secrets! :)

2 comments:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

you are awesome! great job. i check out people.com all the time. i still can't get over you not wanting an iphone.

Anonymous said...

I love you keep your car volume on an even number...that makes me laugh! I don't know what I would do with an iphone?
Love,
Gable