Saturday, November 17, 2007

Pink Pig

Today we made our 1st Annual Trip to the Pink Pig!! Mommy, Daddy, and I went with the Garland's---Rayna and her parents live down the street from us. We had such a fun time! I enjoyed the ride on the Pink Pig and loved looking at all of the lights. I look forward to visiting the Pink Pig for many holiday seasons to come!

We were able to sit in the front of the train...the cars weren't too spacious but I had a good view!



Action shot!

We were so excited after our ride!

A group shot after our ride---Grace, Rayna, Mommy, and me.


Rayna was sick of waiting on me to make the first move so she took matters into her own hands! :)


2 comments:

Tripp, Jack, Charlotte said...

I am so jealous! I cannot WAIT to take Tripp! If you feel like going again come with us!

Rebecca said...

I am dying to take Emerson. May have to do it this week! I loved the pink pig!!