Thursday, November 15, 2007

Happy Friday!!

I hope everyone has had a great week! Here are a few random pictures from my week--enjoy & have a wonderful weekend! Bundle up! :)

Here are a few pictures post-rollover. I haven't rolled over since last Sunday but I'm still working on it.


I'm still loving my ExerSaucer! The music makes me smile and Mommy makes me laugh when she sings!




Here I am on my surfboard. It's more like a boogieboard these days, since I'm getting so long, but I still love looking at the animals in the water.
I am getting used to my Bumbo. I can finally sit in it without fussing or wanting to stand up. It's hard work though!


Mommy and I have a new game---the airplane game! It makes me laugh and never gets old! Plus, Mommy said it's a good workout for her too! :)















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big! It looks like yall have a good time at home! -Gable