Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Our very own Hansel...

We had playgroup at Emerson's house today and, boy, was it fun! There was a theme---wear your "most unique" outfit. I think I might have won, what do you think?? :) Uncle Ryan brought me these lederhosen from Germany before I was born and today was the first time I've worn them. They were pretty comfortable but I am thankful that I don't have to wear them everyday!









After playgroup, Mimi came over to play and was very impressed by my outfit.
I showed her my hat...

How does this look??




Have you ever seen anything cuter?!?
I don't think so!!






It's almost like I'm in the Alps--
The hills are alive with the sound of music!!



Would you like a flower, Mimi?



It smells so good!





I love you, Mimi and wish you didn't have to go home!
Thank you for coming over to play!















































5 comments:

Tripp, Jack, Charlotte said...

YEAH he won! I LOVE IT!

Fannie Bradley's Mommy said...

I can't believe he kept the entire outfit on! I am glad to have the theme cleared up now as I read Rebecca's blog first. ha! Too cute.

Carly said...

This post had me laughing out loud! This child gets more prcious by the day!!!

Thanks for your fb post about Petey Pie's! You scored me 6 more shirts!!!! G thanks you too b/c Petey Pies just bought him his new grill:)

tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tina said...

Walker is adorable in that outfit. You will have to save it for ollie.