Sunday, March 22, 2009

Papa's Birthday Party

Mommy, Mimi and I headed down to Florida yesterday for Papa's birthday party. Daddy stayed home to work but we had a great time representing the "Atlanta Kirkland's".

I spent some time checking out the yard...and Granny's garden!



Then, I spent some time with the birthday boy!




Whatcha doin' back there, Papa?




So funny!!

It was wonderful to see my cousin Ollie...we're going to be the best of friends!



Going...



...going...



...gone!


Uncle Wade is always a FUN time!
Resting with Mimi


Farm = Big Trucks


Papa showed me the snow village...Christmas in March! :)

Sorry for the foggy photo...Mommy's camera spent the night in the car!


Wanna hear my new song? Watch out Mozart!


Snow in Florida!




Thank you for having us, Granny & Papa! Happy Birthday, Papa!
And, remember, 60 is the new 30! :)
I love you and hope to see you again soon!














No comments: