Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

Easter started with a visit from the Easter Bunny---he brought some great stuff!




The new Tigger & Pooh movie and a fire truck!!

After church, we played outside for a minute before heading to Mimi & Poppy's for lunch...


I wouldn't let go of my new fire truck and airplane!

Easter pictures were taken at Mimi & Poppy's...
Uncle Brady and Kim

Our sweet family



Posing with Mimi and Poppy

Mommy and Kim


I made a couple of phone calls in Poppy's office before lunch...


...and sent a couple of emails.
Such hard work!

Almost looks too good to eat...almost!!

Loving on Poppy





We hope you and your family enjoyed a very Happy Easter!
He is Risen!! Hallelujah!!














2 comments:

Fannie Bradley's Mommy said...

The mini seersucker suit might be the cutest thing I have ever seen. And I think that Poppy might be Walker's biggest fan. Too cute!

Shelby said...

Erin...Walkers seersucker is to die for! I MUST get one for Henry...precious! Hope ya'll are well!