Sunday, March 1, 2009

SNOW

I could hardly believe my eyes today---it snowed!! It was so beautiful and I had the best time playing outside. I'm glad we don't have snow all the time, but can definitely enjoy it for one day! :)

I played for a few minutes before lunch & mostly ran around the yard yelling "SNOW!" Our neighbors even came out to share in my excitement!









Where is it coming from?!?

After I woke up from my nap, Mommy & I headed to Mimi and Poppy's house for more snow fun!


My Thomas the Train boots came in handy while navigating the snow on the deck...



We built a snowman complete with stick arms, baby carrot nose and sweetgum balls for the eyes (the original idea of Cheerio's didn't work too well!)






We did such a great job, Mimi!


After snow play, Poppy and I looked at choo-choo's on the computer





WHEW, what a fun day!! :)













No comments: