Saturday, April 18, 2009

Lemonade Days

The weather was gorgeous today so we headed to the Lemonade Days festival at our local park. Whew, was it a fun day!! Mommy, Mimi, Uncle Brady, Kim and I had the best time!!


We started out on the merry-go-round...or the "neigh", as I called it!





I love Mimi!
(Sorry for the random tiger-shirted fellow!)


Uncle Brady is so fun!

Then we were on to the Elephant/Dragon ride...quite a combo, I know!


Weeeee!!!



So sweet


Just when I didn't think it could get any better, we saw the petting zoo.
I was a bit hesitant at first...



...but I warmed up pretty quick!
Hello Mr. Sheep! "Baaa!"

Lovin' on the goat!
(Don't worry, there was plenty of hand santitizer and we scrubbed extra hard at bathtime!!)





Mimi, do you see this turtle?!?


Whatcha doin' down there?






Today was really the BEST day!! Thank you spending such a fun time with me, Mimi, Uncle Brady and Kim!! I love you!!
















No comments: