Monday, August 20, 2007

Happy One Month!!

Well, today is my ONE month birthday! I can hardly believe that I've been here that long but I'm getting bigger by the day! My doctor's appointment went great today...I was a bit fussy once Daddy undressed me, but I settled down.

The doctor was so proud of how well I am doing. I now weigh 11 pounds 6.5 ounces (that's the 90th percentile!), am 24 inches long (over the 95th percentile--off the chart!!), and my head is in the 75th percentile. Mommy & Daddy are SO proud of me and can hardly wait to see what the next few months bring. I hope they've bought stock in Enfamil formula because I'm going to keep eating like the big boy that I am! :)

This has been the best month and I love my life! :) Here's to the next month ahead...












2 comments:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

erin!!! i am so happy to get connected to you again. i did not know that you were even pregnant! your baby is precious! i love him. you had a big baby too. I was shocked at how big BellaRose was. I am so thankful for a big ole baby though!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

oh erin i am so glad to be in touch with you. i just can't get over it! will you be at the reunion?
domenica