Monday, August 13, 2007

Fun Weekend!

I had such a fun & busy weekend! My Aunt Anne came to visit on Friday night and brought Mommy and Daddy dinner. She also played with me, helped me with my bath, and even fed me my nighttime bottle. It was so fun! Oh, and she brought me a super-soft polar bear rug that I've already enjoyed!!

Mimi and Poppy babysat me on Saturday night while Mommy and Daddy went out to dinner. We had such a fun time & I can't wait until I see them again!

Hank and Kristen came to visit on Sunday and brought a yummy dinner. Hanky & Ella Kate came too---I can't wait until I'm bigger and can play with them!

The rest of the weekend was spent eating (that's my "Woah, this is yummy!" pose), sleeping like an angel, and enjoying some tummy time. What a fun time we had!

And Mommy is going to do a better job of taking pictures now that we have this blog...I want to add some of me with my family, so she's going to work on it!




































3 comments:

The McCord Family said...

Too cute!

Lisa said...

Hey my cousin! Mom sent me the link to your blog and it has now been added to my favorites! Walker is really getting big and cuter by the day, huh? We'd love to come over and see y'all sometimes on one of these weekends. Ashlyn started 2nd grade today, so we're back in the school mode. Talk to you soon! Love y'all, Lisa

Anne Pearce said...

I'm smitten!!