Saturday, August 25, 2007

Happy 105th Birthday, Tucy!!

Today was quite a day--we visited Tucy, my great-great grandmother, at her apartment to celebrate her 105th birthday! Yes, you read that right, 105. Can you believe that?! I'm not even 105 days old yet! We had such a good time and I was on my best behavior. I visited with Tucy, MH and Ed, Grandmother, Brady and Kim, and Mimi and Poppy---we all had cake & ice cream (okay, I had a bottle!) and it was such a fun afternoon. Tucy even had a cake and blew out the candles. I can't wait until I'm older and I can help her blow them out!

I love my Tucy. It is so special that I am the 5th generation of our family and I look forward to visiting her again soon!






















4 comments:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

105!!!!!! that is amazing. we were just in ATL to celebrate my grandma's 93rd. I can't wait until she is 105. so cool. you look beautiful erin!

Anne Pearce said...

Travis must have picked out his outfit today! Ha, he forgot to pop his collar : )

Tripp, Jack, Charlotte said...

105!!! I can't even imagine! She looks great too. That's awesome. Little man looks so cute in green!

Ashley said...

Hey Erin,
Walker is absolutely precious. He is getting so big. I can't believe 105!! That is amazing. It was great to see you at the wedding, we are so glad that you were both able to be there. Hope to see you soon.
Ashley