Monday, August 11, 2008

My 1st Birthday Party

I had my 1st Birthday Party a couple of Sundays ago, August 4. It was a great afternoon of good food (BBQ!), good friends (lots of them--thanks to all who came!), and cake (YUM!).


A few decorations were hung...

Granny & Papa drove from FL for the celebration!

Good conversation...and the only "action" shot Mommy took!

Kyle & Humberto, Jr.


Daddy & I visited with Hank & Ella Kate


My YUMMY cake!



Bring it on!!





All clean, hanging with Aunt Anne

The Fam! :)
Enjoying some cake...please disregard Mimi's eyes being closed...


On to gifts!!

What a GREAT party!! How many days until July 20, 2009?!?


















1 comment:

Carly said...

I cant believe our little man is already a year old! The party looked fantastic! Happy belated bday, Walker:)