Monday, August 11, 2008

Beach Bum

We spent last week at Hilton Head Island. It was a great family vacation and, boy, was it HOT!! :)



I was on the move, as usual...




Enjoying dinner with Poppy...




I loved the sand & the water---plenty of room to explore!




Can I play, Dada?



They won't let you play either, huh Granddaddy?










Water Bound!






The Fam...I was way too busy to look at the camera!



No seafood for me, just yellow rice!





Sorry Mr. Busboy!




We celebrated Poppy's birthday, too.







Mommy & Dada even had date night!! :)

What a great vacation!!


















2 comments:

Carly said...

So cute! Im glad y'all had a great time at the beach! And glad you and T got a date night in...those are hard to come by these days:) G and I are moving to Smyrna this Thursday. Lets get together once things slow down.

Anne Pearce said...

Ok, so cute!! Especially the one with him and Granddaddy! Seriously, your child may be missing one day...I might steal him!!