Monday, May 12, 2008

Mommy's Day

Yesterday was Mother's Day--my Mommy's 1st Mother's Day!! I thought, it being her special day, I'd lone the blog to her to share her thoughts...

A note from Mommy: I won't go on & on (although I could!) about how thankful and proud I am of Walker, but what a great "job" I have in being his Mommy!! These last 9 1/2 months have been the best of my life and I am SO blessed to spend my days with such a precious little boy. I am also so thankful for my mom, grandmoms, and mom-in-law...what wonderful role models, lovely ladies, and spectacular MOMS you all are!! :)


I love you, Walker James!!






2 comments:

Tripp, Jack, Charlotte said...

Great post! You are a great mom! Also, love the pic of the crocs

Carly said...

Love the third shot--the Walker kiss! Hope ya'll are doing well! Please thank Travis for getting back to Garrett! I will keep you posted on the job search:)