Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Here I Am!!

Hi Everyone!! Sorry I've been MIA lately---been dealing with a double ear infection & some sort of allergy virus but I'm on the mend!! And boy, have I been on the move too...


We don't have any roses to smell, but I did stop and grab the bushes while out on a drive...

Mommy bought me a couple new hats--I really don't like them! Wasn't the helmet enough?! Even with the chin strap, I manage to pull them off...so cherish the picture below! :)


Speed Racer!!


Have I shown you my tongue??

And, of course, the swing! Thank you to Aunt Anne for my PC tshirt--Go Blue Hose!! :)










5 comments:

Carly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carly said...

This child gets cuter everyday!!! Where is his car from in the first picture? I want to get MR one of those! Glad our little man is feeling better!

Shelby said...

What a doll he is Erin!

So sorry about the ear infections...we've been dealing with that too and it's no fun at all!

Shelby

Williamson Family said...

Glad Walker is feeling better - those ear infections are no fun! Hope you all are doing well - can't wait to see y'all in a couple weeks.

Caroline

Williamson Family said...

Glad Walker is feeling better - those ear infections are no fun! Hope you all are doing well - can't wait to see y'all in a couple weeks.

Caroline