Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Fun!

What a wonderful, family-filled Easter we had yesterday! It started with my Easter basket...I got bubbles, a new summer outfit, and a bunny from Mimi & Poppy. We headed off to church, dressed in our Easter best, and then to lunch at Mimi and Poppy's house. It was so fun to see all of my family, especially since some hadn't seen me in several months. I surprised them with all I can do! :)


I played Easter Bunny for a little bit before lunch...




I loved sitting with Aunt Lanie & Cousin Torrie...they brought me some Easter goodies, too!!

We then went to the DeCarlo's house for an early supper. Mommy wasn't good at taking pictures at this point in the day, but here's one of me and Cousin Ashlyn. She and her brother Austin were so nice to share their toys with me!






3 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey Erin,
What great Easter pictures! You have such a beautiful family. Hope you are doing well!
Love,
Ashley

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the Easter outfit! It was too cold to wear our smock in Nashville :( Glad you got our pics! May be coming to Atl at the end of the month. I will let you know! I want the boys to play!!!

Williamson Family said...

What a cute family picture! Walker just looks like the breath of Spring in that Easter outfit - ADORABLE! Looks like y'all had a great Easter weekend. Look forward to talking with you soon.
~ Caroline