Thursday, March 20, 2008

8 (months) is great!!

Gah, I can't believe I'm 8 months old today! Life is so fun & it's even more exciting now that I can navigate around the house!


I do enjoy a good book in my down time though...


But I don't rest long--I love to explore!

I turn around every once in a while to make sure Mommy is still looking at me! She always is! :)



Happy Weekend everyone! The Kirkland Family hopes you enjoy a wonderful Easter weekend with your families! Eat lots of candy, too! :)



3 comments:

Williamson Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Williamson Family said...

Well - Walker is officially ON THE MOVE! Time to move everything in your house out of reach! :) Hope the Easter Bunny brings Walker lots of yummy candy - Happy Easter!
~Caroline

Sunday Grant Photography said...

that is so much fun that he is crawling. i was so thrilled when BellaRose did. It so much more freedom for them!