Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My New Accessory!

Well, I'm entering a new phase in my life. The "helmet phase". Not all babies have to go through this phase but Mommy & Daddy have assured me that I'm definitely trendy, cool, and still cute-as-a-button because I now wear a helmet. I'm wearing it because I developed a small flat spot on the back of my head when I was younger & we're correcting it. Hopefully, I won't have to wear it very long but, for now, it's my accessory!! (And Daddy hopes it'll be my first of many helmets! :) )


Here it is...we're working on a name. Any suggestions??



Once the helmet's on my head, I don't even notice it. I still smile...


...and play like normal.



I can still put my hand in my mouth, which is VERY important!



3 comments:

Tripp, Jack, Charlotte said...

You gonna decorate it? Get some signatures?? I read about a set of quads that just got some and they are wearing them for around 6 weeks- not too long- and they're fine with them. They don't seem to mind them so hopefully Walker won't! I will think about a name...my brain is mush and not very creative right now so I'm going to have to think about that one a little longer! I hope everything's going well with you guys!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

Hey Catherine i think that i keep up with those same quads. are they the steece quads in texas? so wild! he looks so cute in the helmet.
dom

Walker James Kirkland said...

I just checked out the quads blog--so cute! And how 'bout those decorated helmets?! I'm SO impressed but definitely not that creative! I'll work on it but don't tell Walker yet, he'll be jealous! :)