Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy 2008!!

Happy New Year! Hard to believe it's already January 1 and that I will be 6 months old in a few weeks---time really does fly when you're having fun! :) Aunt Anne came over for dinner last night and she, Mommy, & Daddy rang in 2008...long after I went to bed, don't worry! I am really looking forward to enjoying every day of 2008. Here's to a great year! :)


I spent New Year's Day lounging around the house and watching football. Unfortunately, the Gators didn't win but I had a great time cheering them on! I can't wait to throw and run like Tim Tebow!

I also enjoyed playing with my new singing karaoke toy that Mimi & Poppy gave me for Christmas. It's so fun---it sings, flashes lights, and has a big mirror!

"Any special requests or dedications?"










1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Emerson got that same kareoke toy! i see a duet in their future! happy new year!