Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A Very Merry 1st Christmas

Well, I survived my 1st Christmas! It was SO fun and I think I did pretty well. I started the day in a great mood---Mommy & Daddy said Santa found our house no problem!



Then it was off to open gifts...Santa knew exactly what I wanted!


Although, the wrapping paper was pretty cool too...

After gifts, Daddy and I played before breakfast...

"Daddy, this is the best Christmas EVER!"

We went to Grandmother and Granddaddy's house for our annual Christmas brunch. It was so fun to see everyone and there was plenty of monkey bread to go around -- a Christmas tradition!
Grandmother and Granddaddy got a digital picture frame. I sure hope my picture makes it in there! :)

Kim and Uncle Brady look on at the festivities...

Grandmother and Granddaddy gave me a Christmas train. It is SO wonderful -- one of the cars carries presents and it even blows smoke!

Then we were off to Mimi and Poppy's for supper. Mimi and I chatted about the day...

I am so thankful for all of my new toys. But, I'm even more thankful for my family. I'm the luckiest boy!!


Only 364 days until next year... :)
















No comments: