Monday, December 3, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

We went to visit Tucy (my 105 year old great-great grandmother) on Saturday. Mimi, Poppy, Grandmother, and Mommy enjoyed a Wendy's lunch and I entertained in my new Santa outfit--complete with reindeer socks! It was great to see Tucy!


Grandmother fed me while Tucy looked on.
Mimi's new "chair". Just kidding, it was Tucy's! :)
I really enjoyed talking with Grandmother.
Daddy did a great job decorating our yard this weekend! It looks so festive & is the best on the street! :)



Doesn't this one look like it was done by a professional?



Our beautiful Christmas tree...small yet festive! :)














6 comments:

Tripp, Jack, Charlotte said...

The house looks great- thumbs up to Trav! So is the picture of you and Walker- such a cute smile!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

the house looks awesome. way to go.

Anonymous said...

I love the decorations! So festive :)

andymadden said...

Your family sure does have some great genes! I mean 105 years old- wow!! Andy has the same Christmas outfit :)

Rebecca said...

Erin, great-great grandmother. wow. so cool. hope to see you nezt saturday!

Anne Pearce said...

Clark, the house looks great. Walker looks like he's 2 in some of these pictures. He's so mature!!