Sunday, September 30, 2007

Great Friends

We had such a fun weekend with friends! Friday Mommy, Daddy, and I went to eat mexican with our neighbors--Kristi & Geoff and their son Alec and Grace & Matt and their daughter Rayna. We had a really good time and are hoping to get together frequently, it's so nice to have friends that live so close! (And I even wore my Pumas to dinner...I looked so cute!!)



Saturday night we went to the Slack's house for dinner and to watch football. Henry, their son, is getting so big and is already a good friend. He got his first haircut on Saturday & looks like a very big boy! I loved hanging out with Chris, Lindsey, Leah, Nick, Anne, and Mitch. Mommy & Daddy's friends are so silly!!


Sunday was our first trip to church and I did great. I slept most of the time & then met a lot of new people after the service. The picture below is of me and Skylar. Her grandmother and Mimi are friends and Mommy and her Mom, Alicia, have become friends because we were born only a week apart! I think we'll have a great time growing up together and playing at church, even though we don't have much interest yet! :)


















4 comments:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

he is so big! i can't get over it. i love it. those margaritas look so good.

Anonymous said...

YAY!! I can post! I LOVE the pics! He is SO cute! Did you get the Lovett reunion email??

Lots of Love,

Gable

The McCord Family said...

He is so darn cute!

The Slacks said...

We love Walker! What a sweet boy! We loved having you over to visit, and we have to do it again soon!! Walker smiling in his Pumas is priceless!!