Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Granny & Papa's Visit

I was so lucky to have Granny & Papa come visit from Florida this past weekend! We had a great time cooking out, playing and even managed to check out Stone Mountain.





Papa and I cranked out a special Stone Mountain penny---definitely a collector's item! :)




Before we jumped on the gondola to head up to the top!


We made it!




King of the Mountain!!






Once we made it down the mountain, we headed over to check out the quarry.
One, two...


...threeeeeee!!


Then it was time for dinner at Mimi & Poppy's!
Daddy and I supervised Poppy as he cleaned out the pond. Aren't we good helpers?


Happy Father's Day, Daddy!
I love you!



Whew, what a fun day...I'm exhausted!!






1 comment:

Fannie Bradley's Mommy said...

LOVE the pic of the 3 of y'all on top of the mountain. LOVE.