Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was spent at Grandmother and Granddaddy's house for a yummy BBQ lunch and an afternoon of games. Unfortunately, I had a 103 degree fever and spent my time sleeping---but, I'm feeling better now! :)


Mommy, Keri, Kim and Meg


Let the games begin! The group played Redneck golf after lunch--so fun!
Meg and Mimi talking about their strategy.


Look at that form!




Mommy and I did take one picture...even though I was buring up and she looks exhausted!



Happy Belated Mother's Day to all of the mommy's, grandmommy's, etc out there! We hope you enjoyed YOUR day and know how important you are to those in your life!
(I love you sweet Walker James! I won't go on & on, even though I could :), but I couldn't imagine my days without your smile and adorable conversations. You've made me the happiest Mommy in the world!)



No comments: