Sunday, July 6, 2008

Fun Holiday Weekend

Whew, what a great 4th of July weekend!! We stayed in town & enjoyed time with family and friends--it was perfect!!


We headed to Uncle Brady's pool on Friday...
(no pictures were taken at the pool--Mommy forgot!!)

Then it was to Mimi & Poppy's for our annual cookout...
Do I look like I'm up to something??



Grandmother and I enjoyed goldfish before dinner.



I played the spoons with Granddaddy.


We even celebrated Mommy's birthday a few days early...yummy cake!!


I'm glad I was able to help Mommy blow out her candles--there were a lot of them!! :)


Saturday we headed to Robbie's 1st Birthday party...it was so fun to see everyone & enjoy a special music class!!

I love when Miss Nikki brings out the scarves!!

Daddy and I danced to the tunes...


What?? The weekend's already over??


We hope everyone enjoyed a festive & safe 4th of July!!











1 comment:

Shelby said...

Happy Birthday Erin! Looks like ya'll had a blast over the weekend. Walker is too cute for words!

Shelby