Monday, April 7, 2008

Family! Florida! Fun!

Daddy, Mommy, and I traveled to Florida this weekend to visit Granny and Papa. It was such a fun weekend & I look forward to our next trip!

Papa let me pet Erk, their cat...Tigger never lets me get this close at home!

I loved when Papa held me over the air conditioner--I couldn't stop laughing!!



Granny and I enjoyed the swing on Saturday morning.
(Sorry for the blurry photo, but we were swinging!)



I did allow myself to take a break from all of the action...



But then it was right back at it!


Uncle Lance & Aunt Tina came over for lunch on Sunday afternoon. It was so fun to see them & their dog, Griffin. Griffin even kissed my foot! I can't wait to meet my baby boy cousin when he's born in August--what fun we'll have running around the farm!! :)



A picture where you CAN see Aunt Tina's face, but Mommy's in la-la land...



Our visit to FL was such fun!! Thank you for having us Granny & Papa and I can't wait to see you again soon!! I love you!!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun! I love the pics! I know yall had a good trip, but it is so nice to come home! xoxo Will and Lauren

Unknown said...

We enjoyed the visit beyond words and can't wait till we see walker again.
Papa and Granny