Friday, February 8, 2008

Playground Fun

Mommy and I went to the playground at Peachtree-Dekalb airport today with Miss Lindsey and Henry. The weather was beautiful...not a cloud in the sky, but numerous planes! :)




I LOVED my first time in a swing!

The planes were a cool distraction...



CHEESE!




Henry is such a fun friend...I look forward to chasing after him & teaching his little brother or sister a few things too! :)


(Mommy apologizes for all of the pictures...she had a hard time choosing the cutest ones, so she chose them all! :) )








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like y'all had a fun day! Im ready for warmer weather so we can take MR outside. As always, Walker Kirkland is precious! Such a happy baby!!!

Carly

Anonymous said...

Hey Erin - Walker is too cute! It was great catching up with you the other night. Take care & I'll talk to you soon! CNW

Ashley said...

Walker is so adorable. He has the most lovable face. I hope yall are doing well. Lots of love.