Monday, October 22, 2007

Lovett Reunion

This weekend was Mommy's 10 year high school reunion. It was quite a fun-filled time! Friday night the Langsfeld's were so nice to host us at their house for dinner & an evening of catching-up. Saturday night, while Mommy and Daddy went to the reunion, I spent the night with Mimi and Poppy for the first time. I had such a great time and am sleeping really well today...it was quite an exhausting weekend! :)


I really enjoyed meeting Bella Rose...her mommy is Domenica and they live in North Carolina.


I met Kristin too..she and her husband live in Boston but are moving back soon!

And the only picture of Mommy and Daddy from the reunion AND it's blurry!
































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey dear! I love the pics! It was so fun to see yall this past weekend. We need to get together when we make it back to Atlanta. I want to play with your precious baby!!!
Gable

Sunday Grant Photography said...

it was wonderful to see everyone. it felt like no time had gone by. so cool! i loved meeting travis and walker. what a great family you have.